ENHANCE YOUR BACK WITH BUTTOCK AUGMENTATION SURGERY (BUTT LIFT)
WHAT IS BUTTOCK AUGMENTATION?
It is for this reason that in the process of enhancing one’s appeal, a buttock augmentation is suddenly on the wish list of many women because of the rosy promise that it will make them more attractive.
- A buttock augmentation is a cosmetic surgical procedure that is aimed at creating a shapelier butt with the goal of making one look more attractive. This is done by surgeons who are trained in the process of augmentation procedures.
- Buttocks augmentation is one of the most popular augmentation procedures there is. In fact, surveys consistently show that buttocks augmentation ranks next to breast augmentation when it comes to various augmentation procedures that people can avail of.
- A butt augmentation procedure is performed by inserting a material into the butt area. The material is usually of silicon substance that is made from safe and hypoallergenic procedures. Aside from the use of silicon gel-like implant, injecting saline fluid is also popular. However, in the case of the latter, a container must be placed inside the butt area to hold the liquid in place and to affect the augmentation effect that is desired.
- For those who have deformed hips or those who have trouble walking upright due to an injury to the hip or as a result of an inborn problem, a hip augmentation will be beneficial.
- In all these augmentation procedures, the underlying factor that must be considered is the expertise of the surgeon who will perform the operation. This is important so that one will be kept safe in the course of the operation and one will have a safe recovery and healing process.
WHAT ARE THE PREPARATIONS FOR A BUTTOCK AUGMENTATION?
This is the reason why those who plan to have a buttock augmentation are also asked to undergo counseling. Part of the purpose of counseling is to give advices to the person to influence one’s decision and avoid from taking rash steps. On the other hand, counseling is also great in detecting whether a person is a minor or not. This is because surgeons normally do not perform the operation to minors as a matter of upholding moral norms.
One must have regular consultations with a doctor prior to having a buttock augmentation. This is to make sure that one will be well informed as to the course that the operation will take.
A buttock augmentation process is done with the patient under anesthesia. While this is beneficial because it will eliminate pain, one has to drink as few liquids as possible so that the sedative will be fully effective.
Because of the nature of a buttock augmentation, one must make sure that one’s body is free of harmful substances. It is for this reason that a person planning to have a buttock augmentation must avoid smoking, drinking alcoholic beverages and caffeine intake so that one will be safe in the course of the operation.