ALTERNATIVES TO BLEPHAROPLASTY: EYEBROW LIFT WITHOUT SURGERY
The eyes provide the window to a persons personality. You can learn what a person is thinking or to even have an idea about a person based on what the eyes reveals. But what if ones eyes are damaged to a point that only a vague clue can be given to the outside world? What if one has some innate eye problems? What if the eyelids are shaped in such a way that they affect vision? When the eyelids are the main concern, the solution is blepharoplasty. However, the procedure is expensive and sensitive that those who have eyelid problems are forced to endure the condition instead of risking health and spending a lot of money. Are there any alternatives to blepharoplasty?
EYEBROW LIFT WITHOUT SURGERY
Essentially, the problems of most people with regard to their eyelids are associated with the aging process. This means that as one ages, eyelid problems tend to become common and more pronounced. There are some cases of eyelid problems that are innate. In such cases, blepharoplasty offers the only hope. As such, the following are the common non surgical eyebrow lift methods:
Use of laser treatment to help smoothen the skin on the eyelids and eliminate the formation of wrinkles in the area.
Through the use of chemical peeling agents that help in peeling off the dead skin cells as well as in thinning the areas where the dead skin cells have accumulated.
Through the use of dermal fillers that that help in enhancing the eyelids, thereby hiding any abnormalities.
There are also different kinds of injectables that can be used as the perfect blepharoplasty alternative. These can help in decreasing skin volume both in the upper and lower eyelids.
A simple blepharoplasty alternative is to get enough rest and make sure that the body is fully hydrated. Problems with eyelids are sometimes due to lack of sleep or poor hydration of the body.
Another blepharoplasty alternative is to use a make up that reflects light as this can somehow reduce the darkness to eyelids.
Anothery alternative is through an eyebrow lift without surgery. This will usually fix the problem. On the other hand, if there is lack of fats in the area surrounding the eyelids, one can avail of Botox treatments, which help in resurfacing the fats for better results.
NON SURGICAL EYEBROW LIFT
Here are some ways you can make your droopy eyes look a lot better:
- Get a professional to wax your eyebrows back into shape. This may cause you some discomfort, so do this when you have some spare time after the waxing and brow lift.
- Once the professional gets the shape of your eyebrows right, you can maintain the shape by tweezing the extra hair regularly. This way you can avoid having to wax your eyes again.
- Enhance the shape of your eyebrow using an eyebrow pencil and brush. Make this shape suitable for your face. Again you may want to try this out a couple of time with professional help till you get it right.
- To make the area around the eyebrow glow and shine, use an anti aging cream in and around the eyebrow. This should give your eyebrow a much better look and your face should start to look sharper and better.
- These are just some simple non surgical eyebrow lift methods your can try. You need to probably try this with some professional help – which can prove to be a great alternative to blepharoplasty.