AUTOLOGOUS FAT INJECTIONS FOR LIPS, FACE AND BREAST AUGMENTATION
AUTOLOGOUS FAT INJECTION BREAST AUGMENTATIONS
Breast augmentation using autologous fat injection has been growing in popularity at these present times. For those who want to undergo the procedure it is best to know these following facts:
Fat is a soft tissue and is advantageous to be used as fillers especially in the breast area.
Fat can easily be harvested, transferred, and can be found abundantly in the body which makes this procedure easy to do.
Had been considered as a safer way in augmenting the breasts since no foreign objects are used.
A 150cc fat volume is the average amount that is harvested and then transplanted to the breast.
This procedure is best for those who want their breast augmented for restoration purposes.
AUTOLOGOUS FAT INJECTION FACE
Since fat is abundant in the body and can easily be harvested and transplanted, the autologous fat injections have been proven to be a beneficial procedure especially for facial treatments.
The procedure can greatly remove ugly lines that are brought about by scarring. Common facial scars that can be answered here include those that are brought about by acne and those from minor accidents.
Can benefit those patients that have hemifacial atrophy. It can enhance the volume of the face which has been severely deteriorated by the disease.
Additional Related Article to Read : SIDE EFFECTS, AFTER CARE AND COST OF BREAST RECONSTRUCTION AUGMENTATION
Aging lines and other signs of aging can be erased using this procedure.
Rhytides or deep wrinkles that is often difficult to remove with other cosmetic procedures involving traditional lifting can be treated and improved with this procedure.
Also help enhance the facial volume of those patients that have aesthetic problems and concerns on their faces.
AUTOLOGOUS FAT INJECTION LIP AUGMENTATION
Advantages of using autologous fat injection in augmenting the lips include the following:
- The procedure leads to a more beautiful and youthful appearance to those who opt for it.
- Frequently performed with alloplastic materials and autologous tissue which is considered to be safer.
- Doctors consider fat injection as a very suitable procedure in enhancing the bulk or volume of the lips.
- Fat is one of the best fillers that can be used to augment the lips since it can live a clumpy or full appearance in the margins of the lips.
- The source of the fat that is transferred comes from areas in the body where weight usually goes first and the last place it leaves.Â Making the procedure effective in letting the injected fat maintain its storage capabilities and thus providing fuller lips for a longer period of time.